Visit the lds.org parking website for parking information.
Mormon Tabernacle Choir rehearsals are open to the public every Thursday from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. in the Tabernacle on Temple Square. During the summer and in December rehearsals move to the Conference Center to accommodate larger crowd
- 2018 Location changes: Choir rehearsals will move to the Conference Center from July 5 through September 6, and during the entire month of December.
Upcoming Exceptions to Public Rehearsal Schedule:
There are occasional exceptions to this Thursday night schedule. For example: major holidays, recording sessions, or when the Choir is out of town. These exceptions are posted on the Mormon Tabernacle Choir website as soon as they are known.
- October 4, 2018: This will be a closed rehearsal.
- November 22, 2018: There will be no Choir rehearsal on Thanksgiving Day.
- Thursday, December 13, 2018: Choir’s rehearsal cancelled. This night will be a ticketed Christmas concert in the Conference Center. Those without tickets are invited to stand by for last-minute seating. The standby line will form at the north gate on Temple Square at 6 p.m. for the evening performances.
- Thursday, December 27, 2018: Choir’s rehearsal is cancelled during holiday week.